Home | About | Services

What Do I Need To Bring To My Appointment?


- Last year's Federal, State, and Local tax returns


- Dependants' Social Security numbers and dates of birth

- Birth Certificate for each child on your tax return to document your relationship to the child

NEW FOR 2016 AND LATER!-A letter from a school, medical provider, or daycare showing each child's name and your home address to document their residence

- Child care expenses and provider information with Tax ID

EVERYONE NEEDS (whatever is applicable to you)

- Form 1095-If you obtained medical insurance through the Marketplace; I need to have your Form 1095A. Forms 1095B or 1095C will arrive sometime before the end of March. If you have it, bring it. Be prepared with your history of medical coverage for the calendar year.

- Wage statements/W-2s (if at all possible, please bring your paystub from your last paycheck of the year)

- Self-employment business income and expenses/1099-MISC (bring 1099k if received from credit card transactions)

- Commissions received/paid

- Pension, retirement income/1099-R

- Unemployment income/1099-G

- Canceled Debt Amount/1099-C

- Foreclosure or Abandonment of Property/1099-A

- Social Security income/SSA-1099

- IRA contributions

- Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B

- Interest and dividend income /1099-INT/1099-DIV

- Lottery or gambling winnings/losses

- State refund amount/1099-G

- Income and expenses from rentals (bring 1099k if received from credit card transactions)

- Alimony paid or received (if paid-need former spouse SS#)

- Record of purchase or sale of residence or other property-bring closing statement

- Medical, dental, and vision expenses (don't forget mileage to and from visits)

- Medical and dental expenses

- Real estate and personal property taxes

- State or local taxes paid during the tax year (interest and penalty doesn't count)

- Estimated taxes ( to IRS, State, and locality/if applicable) or foreign taxes paid

- Cash and non-cash charitable donations recorded separately

- Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/Form 1098

- Unreimbursed employment-related expenses

- Job-related educational expenses

- Educator expenses

- Tuition and Education Fees: Form 1098-T with a record/transaction history of what was actually paid during the calendar year to the institution

- Student loan interest/1098-E

- Casualty or theft losses

Return to Home

205 N Haddon Ave, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Phone: 856.656.0508
Fax: 856.219.2013
Secure Client Portal